Greetings from the Sand

andrewa

Reaction score
Hi my name's Andrew. Although home is in Norfolk I work in Saudi so only get to fish when home on holiday.
I have been fishing since I was three or four, originally for gMe fish in Scotland, then at sea and since moving South have been fishing on natural waters in East Anglia and more recently on commercials in Norfolk.
I am mainly a rod and line angler but have in the last year started using a pole.

greenie62

Reaction score
Welcome aboard Andrew,
Just remember that you can fish on a Sunday in England - not like Game Fishing in Scotland! No rest for the wicked here! ;):D

stu_the_blank

Reaction score
Welome Andrew, have you ventured out on the sea around the Land of Sand? I seem to remember articles by various anglers who served in the Navy about some wonderful fishing in the Red Sea and Indian Ocean. Long time ago though.

Enjoy the forum

Stu

mick b

Reaction score
Welcome aboard.

Nice time of the year to be out your way.....sand storms, red rain, the burning sun, the lazy flies and worst of all the constant yearning for a cool pint of English Ale, ah the joys of the desert :eek:mg:
But at-least the money's good :D

Enjoy our happy band and send us updates of your fishing excursions, where ever they are.