I'm in a situation

roach1234

Reaction score
What do I do!! Both will be fished at my local club water thinking float and ledger fished spear for pike or a running ledger with bread mulch& sweetcorn As ground and sweetcorn hook bait

john step

Reaction score
What do I do!! Both will be fished at my local club water thinking float and ledger fished spear for pike or a running ledger with bread mulch& sweetcorn As ground and sweetcorn hook bait

As you have had no other replies so far I suspect its not just me that is completely baffled by this?
Did your message go out with most of the words missing due to a computer glitch?:wh

Last edited:
B

binka

I suspect its not just me that is completely baffled by this?

I must admit I read it last night and thought I'd had one too many.

Either way I would go for the half coconut, hair rigged to a size 6/15 and trolled steadily off the back off the moped.

Nobby C (ACA)

Reaction score

Either way I would go for the half coconut, hair rigged to a size 6/15 and trolled steadily off the back off the moped.

I'm laughing at this, top drawer answer. Whatever it meant!:w

Ray Daywalker Clarke

Reaction score

I read it last night also, and again tonight, I still think you have had one to many.

Half coconut ?? why not go for the whole coconut ;).

It seems sweet corn and bread on a running rig for the pike is asking a little much.