restricted access ?

naxian62

Reaction score
Anybody any idea why I cant view articles? As you can see I'm able to post on the forum.
Just keep getting this "Restricted Access " page , which I fill in, and it still denies me access.

greenie62

Reaction score
Can you do PMs - if so try to send a PM to ADMIN - or failing that to one of the Mods who will pass it on.

Reaction score
I get the same message if I try to view an article from the home page. However, I can view the article if I open it via the forum post related to it??????

FishingMagic

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
We cannot see a problem at our end, content is only restricted to those who are not registered members. We shall however pass the comments onto our tech team to check.

naxian62

Reaction score
Yep, just tried again, no joy. Same as "Cholmondley-corker", as in a member ,logged in etc,etc.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't get the same problem at all.

If I click on any of the Articles on the Home page I am taken instantly to the desired page.

While the technical staff look at this, could you please try to log out and then log back in again and then tell me if it is still the same?

Thanks.

Reaction score
Well its happened again.

I atempted to open the main article on the home page and I got the message:

Restricted access you don't have the required privileges to view the page

It shows me logged in with username and password filled in.

john step

Reaction score
I get this now and again. I log in again even though I am logged in and it rectifies the matter. I just presumed it was my laptop getting annoyed with me:eek:mg: