bulk ingredients for bait making

pabey10

Reaction score
hi all,
i was wondering if any members could point me in the right direction, looking for suppliers of bait ingredients like semolina, soya flour, maize flour, ect,. I looking at the east yorkshire area. any help would be welcome. thanks

pabey10

Reaction score
yes, after pricing 25kg sack a semolina, maize flour, soya flour. I did have a name of a company near castleford but lost it and carnt seem to find them on-line.

Last edited:

sam vimes

Reaction score
NSA Baits in Goole used to be good for such things. However, it does appear that they might have stopped operating.

pabey10

Reaction score
thanks for replies, i already know of cc moore and aa baits. The problem is these companys are ok for smaller items but get expensive with postage when dealing with larger quantities, so was really after a company or something like a animal feed company within East yorkshire area.

john step

Reaction score
thanks for replies, i already know of cc moore and aa baits. The problem is these companys are ok for smaller items but get expensive with postage when dealing with larger quantities, so was really after a company or something like a animal feed company within East yorkshire area.

As stated previously try TITMUS. The are very quick at delivering and have free delivery options. Probably more convenient than driving somewhere.

rubio

Reaction score
Only Titmus I know of delivered rather slowly with a little spin. Any connection and does he offer 4 fingered discount?