Deepest Ever filming of

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Claudia,

Thanks for that, but if they cannot do a simple 'cut and paste' then maybe they shouldn't own a computer . . . . . . .

[Insert daft smiling face - - - - > H E R E ]

Neil Maidment

Reaction score
That Bob Roberts gets everywhere!

I realise my 15mtr pole will be a little undergunned but perhaps a BIG sliding waggler might work./forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Peter Jacobs wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>Claudia, Thanks for that, but if they cannot do a simple 'cut and paste' then maybe they shouldn't own a computer . . . . . . . [Insert daft smiling face - - - - > H E R E ] </blockquote>I did it for myself [insert wink here--->] lol, i'm lazy [blush smily thingy <---->]

Philip

Reaction score
Yes I saw that too...they reminded me somewhat of albino Wels catfish ! <blockquote class=quoteheader>Neil Maidment wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>I realise my 15mtr pole will be a little undergunned but perhaps a BIG sliding waggler might work./forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif</blockquote>

...Big sliding waggler?....dont be ridiculous ! ....a 4.8 mile long fluro hooklength, now thatwill sort em out...../forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
Right at the start of this clip there is what appears to be a fish of a different species swimming across the screen. Strange they did not mention this?

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
They all seem to be over the gravel patch in the middle of the silt !!!

I wonder what Korda will make of this ? Underwater video's with Alan Yates distance casting from the beach/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Rays other fish he mentioned are on the clip a few times actually

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
If it's an unknown fish species they might name it after me, as I spotted it first.

Wan*er Fish, sort of trips off the tongue don't you think?

trev (100M bronze)

Reaction score
mmm so much better tham sperm fish tripping of your tongue/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif