Nailin' The Nashville Rednecks

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The good ol' boys of Country and Western music have, I heard, been very muted in their response to this very savvy offering by two teenagers, Maddy & Tae (very purdy li'l' ladies in my mate Sid's opinion).

Good song and video.

http://youtu.be/_MOavH-Eivw

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah . . . . right.

I don't know if anyone here has actually been to the Southern States but if you had then you would be certain that scenes lie the one above only ever occur in moving pictures . . . . . . . . .

The reality is that the vast majority of those who go onto a dance floor are typically much (shall we simply say) larger ladies and definitely not in cut-off jeans but more like 42" (and upwards) waist size jeans.

None of these barbie doll look a-likes, believe me, just over fed, fat-wobbling lardy butts that make you feel like leaving and sitting in the car until those horrible mental images . . .. go away!

Sorry to spoil the illusions chaps . . . . . . but that is my experience after nearly 3 years working and living in Pascagoula, Mississippi.

Last edited:

Paul Boote

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Then again, Maddie and Tae's very enjoyable musical offering is only like the vast majority of the fishing that we see on film - not really real, not accessible to mere mortals and not half as enjoyable as Purdey li'l' thangs like those girls whom I believe most men, whether 18 or 80, would only be too happy to take for a day's shooting (or, say, Argentine flyfishing - probably a safer bet, as the sun often shines, clothing is minimal to light and nothing gets killed**).

** If you're not some minor English public-school lout with a TV series that is running of road - Terms and Conditions Apply

Last edited: