40 Species of Freshwater Fish Underwater

jackperks

Reaction score
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGoijnAGxG0

Over the course of 2014 I've been making two films one focusing purely on underwater footage of British freshwater fish (see above) and one which will be out in April on issues our fish face like the decline in eels, getting kids into nature and invasive species.

I'll be releasing individual videos of each species over the next few months with a more in depth look at species like carp, trout, powan and ruffe.

B

binka

I'm not sure whether it was the music, the fish or a combination of both but I found that strangely therapeutic.

Thanks for posting, look forward to seeing more :)

wes79

Reaction score
Really enjoyed watching this! Great detail and especially liked the scale being used, fantastic vid (music is nice to)!

no-one in particular

Reaction score
Great stuff Jack- the music was inspired, just understated enough not to distract from the subject but, enhancing to the viewing pleasure. Nice to hear music and not that bongo bongo which seems to be all the rage these days. And no erogenous droning commentary, good to let the subject speak for it self for a change. Well done mate.

denzinho

Reaction score
That was great, some of those shots are really good in particular the Zander clip looks great.

I'm going to sub you if your doing more!

Good work :thumbs: