Xplodecarpsystem

jr1956

Reaction score
Has anyone seen or tried one of these yet at www.xplodecarpsystem.co.uk ??? And if so is it as good as it looks

law

Reaction score
Its not available yet.
But I can't see it overtaking the Spomb.

jr1956

Reaction score
Hi
I've just rang NWAC in hindley and they've got a demo model you can look at and the carp guy there dean says he's pre-selling them as the demand has been very strong and he's got them coming in on the 12th but I will go and have a look and one and get back with a quickie review once I've seen them and the website is www.xplodecarpsystem.co.uk so ime off to have a ganders and will see you all later

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi
I've just rang NWAC in hindley and they've got a demo model you can look at and the carp guy there dean says he's pre-selling them as the demand has been very strong and he's got them coming in on the 12th but I will go and have a look and one and get back with a quickie review once I've seen them and the website is xplode spod carp system so ime off to have a ganders and will see you all later

Please feel free to submit a Review here on FishingMagic.

If you are connected with the company however then please contact our Sales Team for advertising.

jr1956

Reaction score
Hi Peter
I've no idea what you are talking about as you sound much clever than me !!! You mention price of this item though I presume that's what you've mean ???, I've no idea until I've been down to the shop but I'll let you know one I've seen one and spoken to the shop staff there

---------- Post added at 05:46 ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 ----------

Hi sorry I meant Patrick , you've got me very confused

jr1956

Reaction score
Hi all including Patrick
Had a look at the new spod Xplode today and it looks very well built but will have to reserve judgment until I can have a chuck with one, but there only out in about a weeks time .but the best thing I can see is that you can load bait into it with one hand and the guy in the shop says they float so that's good ,so I'll get back on this when I've actually tried one out, and buy the way they are selling them at £13.99, who may be interested , cheers all

Reaction score
You seem to be very exited about this 'not on the market yet, but to be realised soon' product.

It's almost like you have some connection with the product and it's in your interest if they sell.

A thinly veiled advert if ever I saw one. Although I might be wrong.

By the way, who the f*** is Patric?

jr1956

Reaction score
Hi guys, on the first question, I think it's supposed to attract carp not get rid of them LOL !!!, as regards to the second comment , yes I am an F B I undercover agent and am being paid thousands, no millions of pounds to promote this product, if I sound enthusiastic about a new innovative product I apologise , but I still get a kick out of telling people when I see something new that I think (I've not used one yet, so it might be ****)is different and could put a few more fish on the bank, but I don't think I'll be the last angler who comes on this forum who will talk about this product, it's just that I've been lucky enough to see one in the flesh (they have been testing them (dean)at NWAC ) and he was kind enough to explain what he thought about it ( he really likes it so I presume he's on the payroll as well). What are forums for if not opinions but I'll make sure if I see anything that's really good that I don't sound I like to much so I won't upset anyone, cheers

jr1956

Reaction score
Hi binka

Be carefull what you say as you will be accused that you must be on the payroll for this new product as well !!!, thanks for pointing it out.

jr1956

Reaction score
It's a secret !!!!!

---------- Post added at 17:50 ---------- Previous post was at 17:42 ----------

Thank you, that's good to know I'll have alook

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Where can I get a sinking one which opens on the bottom?

itsfishingnotcatching

Reaction score

nicepix

Reaction score
Got to admit to sharing Matt's views about the motives for this thread. I simply couldn't believe that someone could be drooling over a product not yet available that might or might not be marginally better than something most of us hardly if ever use :D

flightliner

Reaction score
Got to admit to sharing Matt's views about the motives for this thread. I simply couldn't believe that someone could be drooling over a product not yet available that might or might not be marginally better than something most of us hardly if ever use :D
Agree- for the time being at least I,ll stay with my oversized kinder egg :D

jr1956

Reaction score
Hi binka
I agree with what's being said on the forum link you put up, I've used the demo model from NWAC and can't fault it and the carp lad sain they're will have them teusday or Wednesday of next week, best bit of kit I've used for a long time