Inflatable Bivvy

sam vimes

Reaction score
Comes with the usual inflated price as well :)

Right or wrong, it's not particularly expensive in the modern bivvy market. There are quite a few out there costing £2-300 more. I can't imagine who is actually buying an £800 bivvy though. However, I rather suspect that, once it's released, deals will appear in fairly short order.

alsoran

Reaction score
If they prove to be a good product then I feel sure they will catch on, like most things 'Carpy' it will depend also if they can get any 'Names' interested.

B

binka

Don't let me anywhere near one of those, not after what I seem to be able to do to a chair in a matter of a few weeks :eek:mg:

I might wait for the Kevlar version :)

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Knowing the daft beggars I fish with I would want the inflation points on the inside, or I would find myself fighting to get out of a deflated tent in the middle of the night.

Judas Priest

Reaction score
How much !!!!!!

Good god I don't spend that much on my tin bivvy.

Titus, I think that's taken as read :)

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
An aerosol would be great for inflating them and it would be repeat sales, I bet a certain tackle giant is on the case already.

nicepix

Reaction score
An aerosol would be great for inflating them and it would be repeat sales, I bet a certain tackle giant is on the case already.

I have a life jacket that inflates by pulling a rip cord and is powered by a small co2 capsule. I would imagine that a larger capsule like those used in the Sodastream might be enough for an instant erection :rolleyes:

terry m

Reaction score
I have a life jacket that inflates by pulling a rip cord and is powered by a small co2 capsule. I would imagine that a larger capsule like those used in the Sodastream might be enough for an instant erection :rolleyes:

Oh, if life were that simple............ :cool:

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The air canisters are already available for those really annoying air horns which people use at sports fixtures, all that is required is a simple adaptor to fit the bivy inflation points.

I bet Fanny Bareass has already sent the email to his manufactures in China and a prototype (in camo) is winging it's way across Europe as I type.