Its completely ridiculous !

sam vimes

Reaction score
Think I prefer the carp and perch. But, due to a distinct lack of them locally, I've never developed your affinity for zander.

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
They have them in my local tackle shop, Jayne's Tackle in Wellington Shropshire, they are surprisingly realistic in the details but I guess thats all down to modern scanning and printing techniques.

The bad one

Reaction score
I'd prefer a Zander hot water bottle to keep my bag warm on those subzero nights spent on the Fens chasing them :)

terry m

Reaction score
I guess that somebody buys this tat, otherwise they would not manufacture it.

I do not see the lack of a zander (or any species) cushion as being a road block to my general enjoyment of life.

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
I guess that somebody buys this tat, otherwise they would not manufacture it.

I do not see the lack of a zander (or any species) cushion as being a road block to my general enjoyment of life.

Tat ? :eek: How very dare you,sir ! That is a fantastic piece of pointless indulgence for people who ought to get out more. I do agree that owning one is unlikely to be life changing but the same could be said of many things eg poles and double handled reels

greenie62

Reaction score
.... owning one is unlikely to be life changing but the same could be said of many things eg poles and double handled reels

Nowt wrong with double handed reels! and nowt wrong with Poles either - darn good builders! ;)
_______________________​

How's Mrs S with a needle & thread? TBO's idea of the Zander Hotwater bottle should be achievable by unpicking the stitching down the dorsal line and fitting a 'pocket' in the polyester insulation for tucking a hottie in, with a small velcro patch to seal it - it would keep nicely warm for hours - maybe even long enough for Phil to catch a Zander! ;):D

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Damn right Greenie, still what would you expect from someone who wants a Zander Cushion (he hasn't even czeched :whthe size, it's too long for his TFG seat box :D)

But it would fit in the rod holdall next to the brolly were it for outside....which it is not.

I haven't got one btw. I just thought it was rather splendid albeit fairly pointless.

The bad one

Reaction score
TBO's idea of the Zander Hotwater bottle should be achievable by unpicking the stitching down the dorsal line and fitting a 'pocket' in the polyester insulation for tucking a hottie in, with a small velcro patch to seal it - it would keep nicely warm for hours - maybe even long enough for Phil to catch a Zander! ;):D
Good grief Man, Hell wouldn't stay warm enough these days for that that to happen! :):)

B

binka

Here's something else bordering on the ridiculous for anyone interested in a miniature scale bivvy, apparently they are made to every detail for shops that don't have the room to display a full size one and it's the same as the guy who had one for his dog which I took the picture of and posted some time ago.

He told me he payed around £45 for his and this one's only a tenner off that with p&p and still few hours to go...

Miniature display model fox continental fishing shelter/bivvy ideal for dogs | eBay