Hi all I've arrived!

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I've rediscovered the magic of fishing, decided to focus on barbell. My local river ,(Hitchen), has a small number and as yet I have not connected, mainly because I get on the bank rarely, no transport but hopefully I'll meet someone that wouldn't mind a buddy. I'm not a novice to the game,had a lay off for quite a while but found I'm as keen as ever. Moved to Eastleigh about a year ago,loving it.:rolleyes:

---------- Post added at 07:04 ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 ----------

Hello everyone. I've rediscovered the magic of fishing, decided to focus on barbell. My local river ,(Hitchen), has a small number and as yet I have not connected, mainly because I get on the bank rarely, no transport but hopefully I'll meet someone that wouldn't mind a buddy. I'm not a novice to the game,had a lay off for quite a while but found I'm as keen as ever. Moved to Eastleigh about a year ago,loving it.:rolleyes:

The ox is slow,but the Earth is patient

FishingMagic

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome back to angling, and indeed welcome to FishingMagic. We hope you will enjoy both!

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Sorry to disappoint you but I was around in 1943 !! (Joke !)

A warm welcome to you, though..

Your local river; I cannot find a 'Hitchen' - is it the Itchen ??

Reaction score
yes it is the itchen!, I figured now I'm in HHHampshire I should use my H's like wot I never used to. Thank you all for your welcum :doh: 1944