Off the Scale digital angling magazine

bill_brazier

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just a quick word from Ireland where we have just launched an independent digital angling magazine called 'Off the Scale'.

It caters for all anglers regardless of discipline and aims, among other things, to to bring more anglers together in celebration of our beloved past time. The digital magazine is 100% free to view for all through our website at Issue 1 - Off the Scale

In the first issue we have a wide range of content, including articles on pike, perch, flounder, carp, salmon, sea trout and kayak angling, as well as an interesting interview with Mike 'Dingle' Tudor, a visiting angler to Ireland fro nigh on 50 years.

Give it a look and let me know what you think!

Cheers,
Bill Brazier,
Editor, Off the Scale

B

binka

I've had a quick skim through and it looked a good read to me, I'm looking forward to reading more closely when I get the chance... I can't say the page sound caused me any problem and I could always mute it on the laptop if it did.

bill_brazier

Reaction score
Hi PG,

I honestly didn't think that would be an issue. I will take your comments on board, thanks for the feedback!

BB

maggot_dangler

Reaction score
HI OK thanks ..

I dislike sounds that serve no purpose on web sites Being Web master to one of the UK's larger car clubs i have had my ears bent often enough by people about little seemingly harmless sounds . so just a heads up ...

PG ..