Bent Nets of Sheffield

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Hi has anyone bought anything of these guys I was thinking about it and wondered what their after sales was like

Keith M

Reaction score
Hi has anyone bought anything of these guys I was thinking about it and wondered what their after sales was like

Didnt Bennets of Sheffield close a few years ago?

I remember thinking at the time what a shame, have they reopened?

B

binka

They did, I used to go to school with a lad whose uncle I think was Mr Bennet himself and used the shop a few times back in the early eighties.

I think Benny may be referring to the outlet fronted by His Lordship in which case I can confirm that they offer a first rate service.

I ordered a special pair of guesting trousers and they arrived the next day.

Unfortunately the built in bailiff radar kept pinging every time a bird flew past so I switched the trousers to silent mode but the vibrating drove me up the wall.

I reported the problem straight away and Bent Nets sent two heavies around the same day, you can't knock that for customer service.

Last edited:

Lord Paul of Sheffield

Reaction score
I can confirm that the after sales service from Bent Nets of Sheffield (a division of Lord Paul Enterprises) pride ourselves on the after service - if you're not 100% satisfied then our staff will gladly call on your house and take our products back along with anything else they can lay their hands on. Refunds aren't possible due to our complex off shore banking system but we do offer vouchers for 50p of your next Big Mac

Merv Harrison

Reaction score
Your Lordshipness, Could I please order a pair of the 'vibrating' trousers, they sound like the very thing for an all-nighter, a very very very tight fit would be just fine

nicepix

Reaction score

Their shop was flooded out about 7 or 8 years ago along with much of the Don Valley. They had been floundering (sorry :p ) and that was the final straw. Back in the 60's and 70's they were the largest tackle shop in the UK, but they lost their way.

---------- Post added at 22:42 ---------- Previous post was at 22:41 ----------

At my age i'm not bothered, saves hooking up the washing machine to the van

But you won't know whether you are coming or going :D