Evenin' all

arthur2sheds

Reaction score
A newbie sayin' 'owdo... A bit about me... been fishing since I was three and a half years old (I'm nearly 57 years old) I'm a qualified angling coach (albeit retired nowdays) and I fish for all sorts, Match, Carp, Predator and do a bit o' dangling with vintage gear occasionally... Virtual beers are on me:)

B

binka

Evening Art and welcome to FM.

If you really have got two sheds I’m quite jealous as it seems the perfect scenario to me, one for all the gear and the other for experiments and uncontrolled explosions :D

Have fun…

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Arthur 2 Sheds ( sounds like a North American Indian name ) hope you enjoy it.

greenie62

Reaction score
Welcome to the mad-house Arthur! Hope you have some fun and can take a joke or two! There're plenty on here! ;):rolleyes::D
Tight Lines :thumbs:

FishingMagic

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
A very warm welcome Mr Jackson! Enjoy your time with us.

arthur2sheds

Reaction score
Evening chaps... many thanks for the warm welcome...:thumbs:

Greenie... yea though I walk in the valley of the river I'm one of the biggest jokers in the valley....:D

BennyGesserit.... hmmmm..... a Frank Herbert fan.... good book... got it on audio-book

Hope to learn a few tips and maybe pass a few on....

Tight lines:cool:

greenie62

Reaction score
...Greenie... yea though I walk in the valley of the river I'm one of the biggest jokers in the valley....:D...

Glad to see you're settling in - even bringing some of the 'dark side' pix with you (Cane sticks and hamster wheel) on another thread - from that 'left-hand path of darkness'! Hope you have fun! ;):D:cool:
Tight Lines :thumbs: