Piking 2008

Reaction score
Apologies for the delay with this report everyone, and a big thank you to Graham for his speedy editorial work.

A superb weekend all round. Well done to the PAC boys for a great day and to Pikey for a cracking PB.

C

Chris Bishop

****y and Paul,

Thanks for coming along to support us and for the write-up and pictures.

Good to see a few other FM'ers there - Gary, Eric, Barrie who's looking a lot better these days, Colin Brett, Dave Lumb etc etc.

A lot of work goes into these events and it's always good to know people have enjoyed it.

Next year's plans are already on the agenda, 99 per cent certain it'll be the same venue.

E

ED (The ORIGINAL and REAL one)

Good write up ---

(Was Nev wearing that shirt for a bet ???)

Steve Spiller

Reaction score
Paul, I knew you were related to Speci /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

Sounds like a good show ****y and a great write-up too. I've been getting some serious pressure to join the PAC lately, I think it's just a case of "when" not "maybe" now......

Good stuff guys, Barrie looked well and Barnie was glowing.............

Have you lost some weight Chris?

Reaction score
Chris,

This year's line-up will be a hard act to follow. Derek Macdonald was inspirational and I think I learned more about predator angling chatting with Michel for 15 mins than I have done in the last five years!

Steve,

Joining the PAC isa no-brainer mate, top bunch of people! Shall we have a crack at Chew this winter?