going tomorrow ?

B

binka

I'm all set and i'll be looking for a big perch on the worm but will happily take anything else that comes along, it usually throws up a few surprises.

tincatim

Reaction score
Wanted to be out tomorrow but have too much family stuff to do so I will have to wait until the end of next week when I conveniently have two weeks off to enjoy the rivers.

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
I wish I could say I'm off somewhere, but as my dear wife bought a heavy cold into the house ( via a keep fit class ! ) which she has generously passed onto me, I will spend the weekend trying to fight it off.......
I can honestly say this is the first cold I've had in the 20 years we've been married and I've told her if it happens again I shall burn her trainers !

Not to be a wimp, I shall do some light walking if only for the fresh air, and hopefully I will be out again early next week. No point in taking chances, though..

TBH, from what I can see the weather forecast is not too dusty this weekend so I'm happy to give it a miss, and perhaps reassess my spring fishing plans.

In the meantime it will be ' feed a cold, starve a fever ' (whatever that means! ) the occasional hot toddy, and liberal amounts of sport...Not too bad really..

ps It could be worse, in that I might be painting a bathroom as well........................................Ugh !!!

Last edited:

john step

Reaction score
annual pike match Sunday. Should be fun in the sleet thats forecast.