Anyone on the Isfield ticket?

no-one in particular

Reaction score
The problem is Law, it was hard to understand what you were asking. At least, I looked and I did not understand. Perhaps if you expanded the question a bit, you may have had more replies. I am only suggesting this may be a reason.

Ray Roberts

Reaction score
I used to belong about 12 years ago, they had a good selection of lakes and a couple of nice stretches of river. The Uck at Isfield Mill was my particular favourite.

I know that they don't court publicity and it would probably be best to contact the membership secretary yourself to find out further information. I would have PM'd you if I had more up to date info. I do know however that they wouldn't thank me for discussing their waters on an open forum.

If it is of any help, I thought it was a good well run club. The main reason I left was that all of their waters are a fair old trek from where I live.

Best wishes, Ray.

law

Reaction score
The problem is Law, it was hard to understand what you were asking. At least, I looked and I did not understand. Perhaps if you expanded the question a bit, you may have had more replies. I am only suggesting this may be a reason.

Ok, is anyone a member of the Isfield club? Easier? :)

---------- Post added at 05:50 ---------- Previous post was at 05:43 ----------

I used to belong about 12 years ago, they had a good selection of lakes and a couple of nice stretches of river. The Uck at Isfield Mill was my particular favourite.

I know that they don't court publicity and it would probably be best to contact the membership secretary yourself to find out further information. I would have PM'd you if I had more up to date info. I do know however that they wouldn't thank me for discussing their waters on an open forum.

If it is of any help, I thought it was a good well run club. The main reason I left was that all of their waters are a fair old trek from where I live.

Best wishes, Ray.

I'm already a member. Was just after a bit more info on certain waters.
I've asked the guys who run it before but they either don't have a clue, or lie through their teeth.
One of the waters is claimed to have 3lb crucians and 8lb tench. I spent many sessions trying to find them, but all I caught was 3" long crucinas
I asked the quiets in to the committee etc and was told they are definitely there.
I then bumped into the farmer who told me the entire lake dried out the previous year and all the big fish were moved.

Similar happened on another water where the dam burst.