LRF will this do?

wa1115

Reaction score
Got a Rockfish UL 0.7-7g 7ft will this be any good for a bit of lrf on the east coast, not after anything massive just for a bit of fun with soft plastic lures,
Thanks.

flatsfishing

Reaction score
yes that'll be absolutely fine - I use a 7ft 1-4g rod for most of my LRF. Make sure you get some Isome worm - always great as a backup and the new crabs looks really good too but I have not tried them yet.

You'll be amazed how hard pouting can fight on the light gear - much much more fun that beach fishing!

wa1115

Reaction score
Was thinking maybe Flambrough and in summer Whitby, not many places around here. Thanks will give them a go!

shaunlewis

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Got a Rockfish UL 0.7-7g 7ft will this be any good for a bit of lrf on the east coast, not after anything massive just for a bit of fun with soft plastic lures,
Thanks.
love to take you out boat fishing soon , get you a bream on that rod. i have this rod myself handles 4pound mullet so do a double pike, i find pike belly up not much of a fight in them at all 2 short lunges my cousin had a 30 one day 3mins to get it shocking really but what do i know im a noob just like you :w