We need your members fishing stories, anecdotes for New Book

book out

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

I am compiling a book and I would like to ask members for contributions of their fishing stories.

What I am asking for are stories, anecdotes, memories, photos or anything else that would be of interest to the fishing community.

All submissions should preferably be sent in .doc or .txt or .docx or .rtf formats. Alternatively, just typed straight into the email should be fine. Scanned images should be all right, too. Address all your email submissions to: info@book-out.com

The Closing date for submissions is the 30/04/2015

Please ensure that any relevant permissions have been requested, as anything that is sent in will be rejected if there is any doubt. The copyright of any photograph belongs to the photographer, not the person who is the subject of the composition. When you submit content to us, you agree and represent that you have created that content, or you have received permission from, or are authorised by, the owner of any part of the content to submit it to us. You or the owner of the content still own the copyright in the content sent to us, but by submitting content to us, you are granting us an unconditional, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free, fully transferable, perpetual worldwide licence to use, publish and/or transmit, and to authorise third-parties to use, publish and/or transmit your content in any format and on any platform, either now known or hereinafter invented. The onus is on the contributor for any copyright infringement, so if you are in any doubt do not send it in! No derogatory, rude, insulting or libellous material will be used.

The Compiler/Editor reserves the right to cut and/or edit any material submitted. Though this will only be done for the purposes of creating a well-crafted, readable and grammatically correct publication. All contributions will be credited to the person who submits it/them and the name will be annotated to the piece as appropriate. You are welcome to use your own name, any pseudonym, nickname, maiden or other name as you request. When you contribute your submission(s) this will be construed as an implied licence for the use of the material, and it may be used for publication(s) as the Compiler/Editor sees fit. This in no way affects your ownership of the said contribution.

I look forward to receiving all your contributions and assure you that as many as possible will be included in the finished work. I would ask, however, that your submission is no longer than around 500 words and that no more than two pieces of work (one photo/picture and one written piece, two photos/pictures or two written pieces) are sent per individual. If you have a longer anecdote that requires more words please consider that as two submissions.

The Editor/Compiler’s decision on the finished work is respectfully requested to be treated as final.

Many thanks in anticipation for your submissions and I look forward to reading/seeing them all with the prospect of them being included in the final volume. A copy of which will be deposited at the British Library on publication.

Tight Lines

Wayne Challender
info@book-out.com