Odd jobs

caelan

Reaction score
HI ALL you tanglers who looked forward to the close season are doing all them odd jobs around the house for your brownie points an not sitting here reading this thread LOL MARTIN/CAELAN

flightliner

Reaction score
HI ALL you tanglers who looked forward to the close season are doing all them odd jobs around the house for your brownie points an not sitting here reading this thread LOL MARTIN/CAELAN

In the bag already caelan, ripped some old barge board off the garden shed this morning, then a trip to the timber merchants, home to fashion and fix--- sorted.:thumbs:

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Arived at the river on friday lunchtime and had a call from the wife to tell me British Gas had been round to do the annual service on the heating system and condemned the boiler.....That means a new boiler and all the decorating which goes with it...... I hate the close season.

Terry D

Reaction score
I've been painting etc. for the last few months as we have to put the house on the market soon prior to moving back up north. Not wet a line for 3 months so far which is unheard of for me, so really looking forwards to the new season.