Have you got yours yet?

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Mine just dropped through the letterbox without me having to lift a finger thanks to the efficiencies of the direct debit payment system. If you buy one every year that really is the way to go. Quick easy and painless.

All I have to do now is work out what is on the front of it; It looks like a crucian but it's that long since I saw one in the flesh I can't be certain.

caelan

Reaction score
YES
went down post office Monday paid in full waiting for it to arrive now as it takes
a couple of days

B

binka

Another "arrived today" for me too after buying last week at the Post Office for the first time in years due to the online faff.

stu_the_blank

Reaction score
Mine arrived today as well. I agree about the fish though, probably a Crucian but could it be a naturalised Goldfish?;)

Stu

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
Unless you like to get something for your £27, even if it's just a bit of cardboard, you don't need it. When I buy mine I create a contact on my mobile called Rod Lice... As the number I put in the reference code of my payment.
EA officers can check this for verification. Last November I was approached by an officer and had neither my phone or my license. He simply took my name and address and was happy with that..

flightliner

Reaction score
Since the new liscenses have appeared the perch has featured twice, why when there are many other species to go thro, a nice big redbreasted stickleback would look good.

sam vimes

Reaction score
My two arrived this morning. I wonder when the wheels will fall off this year and the tales of woe start appearing on the forums?;):D

Bob Hornegold

Reaction score
One of my two licences arrived yesterday, you would have thought they could have put the two in the same envelope ?

Bob

maggot_dangler

Reaction score
Still sat twiddling my thumbs here nada nowt ouwt infact the postie aint been seen for 2 days .. mind you that also means no unanted bills :wh

PG ..

Landed this morning sure they are thinner than they were last year ..

PG ..

Last edited: