Another born again angler

thecount

Reaction score
Hi, like a lot of others I'm returning to the bank after a long absence (about 25 years)
My, how things have moved on
I have no prejudices, I'll have a go at anything and I'm determined to become at least competent at something so any help is welcome
Live in Luton and I'm a new member of Vauxhall ac, I intend to winkle a few out of Sharnbrook in the near future, any advice what to go for in the "closed" season

Cheers, Andy

john step

Reaction score
Welcome back. That part of the Ouse is great. Used to fish nearby on the Veralum. There are plenty of lakes and commercials down your way to get you through to June 16th. Shame Leslies has closed but there must be other tackle shops in Luton to point you where to look.
You will find a lot has changed in 25 years regards tackle and bait but the fish are still the same just many more carp.
I know a lot of forum users don't buy any mags but a quick way to catch up again might be a few issues of one?
Best of luck.

FishingMagic

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Interesting (and great) that so many people seem to be re-discovering angling after a break. Glad you are joining us, you are most welcome.