Hello.

benjoes dad

Reaction score
Hello all.
I fished regularly (course) up to six years ago when it interfered too much with my working commitments. Am retiring shortly and very keen to take it up again. I suspect that I will be very much out of touch with modern techniques and tackle, so will be looking for friendly advice when needed.
Many thanks in anticipation.

caelan

Reaction score
HI Benjoes dad
welcome along you wont go far wrong with new rigs/tips/gear just read as much as you can on what STEVE RINGER is doing an you wont go far wrong
an he has a new book coming out tight lines martin/caelan

retrobob

Reaction score
Hello all.
I fished regularly (course) up to six years ago when it interfered too much with my working commitments. Am retiring shortly and very keen to take it up again. I suspect that I will be very much out of touch with modern techniques and tackle, so will be looking for friendly advice when needed.
Many thanks in anticipation.

Welcome! I am fishing more than I have done in recent years. New tackle comes out, fashions and fads etc but at the end of the day, fish are still fish. The good thing is, these days there's a tonne of resources, you could spend hours watching new and old stuff on YouTube (amusing watching some of the old Clean River Fishing vids!).

FishingMagic

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
You are most welcome, and in reality very little has changed!