caelan

Reaction score
HI TANGLERS
WHAT would you like on sunday a P.B or a great big easter EGG lol
I KNOW what my grandson wants but don't tell his MUM
martin/caelan

daji

Reaction score
For me it would have to be a P.B. You cannot buy one of those in the shop for a few quid. My son on the other hand would go for the egg, but seeing as he has only caught one fish before (he's 5 years old) and very little interest in fish or fishing i cannot blame him :D

B

binka

I don't suppose there's somebody that does a giant Easter egg with a 4lb perch inside is there? :)

B

binka

Does Easter Sunday mark the end of Lent?

If so I will once again be able to enjoy the pleasures of all those things I never gave up in the first place :)

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Easter is the pagan festival of Eostre, a great northern goddess whose symbol was a rabbit or hare, and was celebrated on the first full moon after the the spring equinox, or the birth of spring.

So, what better way to celebrate than by getting out in the fresh spring air and enjoying the countryside and take your chocolate eggs with you.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Seeing as that it is the Close Season and that I don't fish for coarse fish now until much later in the year, and then add in the fact that as a type 2 diabetic that chocolate is a huge no-no for me.

So, I will be opting for Sunday lunch with my 2 step children and, as usual, paying for the priviledge LOL

If I had the chance of a trout trip then a PB Brown Trout would be very nice, but probably more possible later in the summer.

Nice thought though . . . . . .

hyperdrive

Reaction score
As my lad will be home from uni I am looking forward to lunch, chocolate and a couple of beers with him and the rest of the family.

arthur2sheds

Reaction score
Easy choice... Rachel Riley.... semi naked, lightly oiled, and smelling faintly of garlic:wh:

I'm going outside.... I could be gone for some time.......!!!!!!:wh

bunnybantam

Reaction score
Well I was going to say a pb,but now the most scrumptious Rachel Riley as been mentioned I'll have her,but with vanilla not garlic.

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Make it chocolate and I'll take a run up.