sticking to it

caelan

Reaction score
HI tanglers
not been out due to the close season been doing my bit to get as many browine points as I can so I will be out every sunday when it all kicks of again
anyone out there been collecting points to keep on her good side LOL

seth49

Reaction score
Aye, been doing some spring cleaning when it's to wet to garden.
I have to do the heavy stuff for our lass,since she had her shoulders replaced.
But now it's warming up I will be having a go for the tench this week.
Been doing some resovoir trouting as well.

arthur2sheds

Reaction score
Went out to my syndi water Thursday, went to the in-laws yesterday, took SWMBO out to lunch and some retail therapy this morning and I'm on match practice tomorrow..... Keep 'em sweet lads:cool::D

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
caelan.........That's all very well and the brownie points will serve you well !

However, does your wife/partner KNOW you intend fishing EVERY Sunday, and has she given you a 'finish date' for the list of jobs you have undertaken ??

It's my experience that 'jobs' tend to run on into the new fishing season !!!!! Grrrrrrr !

B

binka

I'll be generally keeping on top of things and getting any bigger jobs out of the way ready for the glorious 16th, it's not an issue how many times I go fishing or for how long but my ex used to give me serious grief over it especially on those days where I would be a few hours later than expected due to having a good day.

Which is why she's now my ex :cool:

terry m

Reaction score
I deliberately schedule some long haul trips for work this time of year as I generally observe the traditional close season. This week I am in a very hot India.

But also brownie points for the weekends that I am at home, but I do actually enjoy the lay off. It makes me all the keener when the 16th arrives.

caelan

Reaction score
Tee cee
you are so right some jobs do over run and get left to a later date yer she cant wait for me to go out sundays as i work sundays till its time to get out fishing