Greetings from Pennsylvania USA

byronusa

Reaction score
I stumbled accros this site while searching for information on fishing in Denmark. I'm looking forward to spending some time reading through the various threads to see what I can learn.

I am an avid angler who enjoys almost of types of fishing; Surf fishing is my main passion, though I also am a fanatical ice fisherman, do some fly fishing, enjoy bass, trout, walleye, carp, catfish and panfish on a year round basis.
In addition to having fished all of the lower 48 US states, I have fished Franch and Denmark briefly in the past.

HELLO!!

slaphead

Reaction score
:thumbs:Welcome byronusa, I hope you enjoy the forum as much as I enjoy Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives.

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum I am sure it will be fun discovering what we have in common and what we do differently

Keith M

Reaction score
Hi Byron, welcome to the Fishing Magic forum.

It would be a bonus to be able to swap ideas and tactics with an angler across the pond occasionally.

Tight lines

Keith (BoldBear)

greenie62

Reaction score
Hi Byron,
Welcome to the mad-house. It'll be interesting to see how much it is still the case that:
"Americans and British are one people separated by a common language." - Churchill - address to Congress 1942
- based on earlier quotes by GBS and Wilde
By the way - Do you know anybody Stateside who would like to import vast quantities of Signal Crayfish free - purchaser must collect! :rolleyes::D
(That's an example of regional British humour!);)
Tight Lines :thumbs: