Anybody going to the CLA Game Fair at Harewood?

lee1038

Reaction score
If so I have just taken this from facebook and thought it would be of interest to our fishing colleagues up north:

FREE ENTRY FOR A FAMILY OF 4 TO THIS YEARS CLA GAME FAIR, INCLUDING FREE ENTRY TO THE MEMBERS ENCLOSURE.This is the largest Game Fair of its kind in the world, which this year is being hosted at Harewood House, Yorkshire, between July 31st and August 2nd. Channel Kayaks are giving away 1 family ticket for 4 persons which will also uniquely include free entry to the Members Enclosure. This game fair is a spectacular event that really needs to be seen to be believed.To enter, simply go to Channel Kayaks | channel kayaks contact us and send us your name, address and contact telephone number for your chance to win. Please ensure that you include CLA FREE FAMILY TICKET DRAW in your title on the contact us page.Closing date for entries will be 30th June 2015 and the winner will be notified by 3rd July 2015. The winning family will be featured on the Channel Kayaks website and will be invited to attend the Kayak Experience at the CLA Game Fair.Best of luck!

keora

Reaction score
Yes, I'll be going, I live 4 miles from Harewood House. There were be big queues of traffic when it was held there in the early 2000s.