Cleveley Bridge Fishery PR3 1PS

pjcoarsefishing

Reaction score
I found this fishery last year but never got back to fish it.

Fantastic place, as a fishery, and for all the wildlife in and around the it.

The evenings have been cold but there have been some really nice days and this was one of them.

I am not a match angler, just a pleasure angler who likes to relax, get my line wet and enjoy fishing and the wildlife as well.

Details of my fishing and the fishery can be seen here
http://pjcoarsefishing.fishinblogs....dge-fishery/

If the link doesn't work cut-n-paste it into your browser (without any breakages)

Alternatively go to - PJ Coarse Fishing Blog | PJ coarse fishing – Coarse Fishing venues – Fishing for disabled – my coarse fishing experiences – Fishing is more than just catching fish
And choose, Cleveley Bridge Fish PR3, from the menu on the right of the page.

I will be fishing here again, there is something for almost everyone here, and in lovely surroundings. :thumbs:

greenie62

Reaction score
Hi PJ,
Glad you are out fishing again - hope you are feeling a lot better for it - you certainly seemed to enjoy the outing from your write-up in your blog!

Here's the link for directions to the fishery: Directions | Cleveley Bridge Fisheries
Tight Lines :thumbs:

pjcoarsefishing

Reaction score
Thanks greenie62

After not fishing for ten years, never thought I would fish again, (started again last May), it is wonderful to find a few pegs here and there I can park next to and fish from.

The relaxation is the best medicine anyone could take :thumbs:

Yes I am enjoying it big time, so much so, I returned yesterday, Sunday. What a shock with ice on the screen of the car, fields white over with frost, but I went and did it, slow start but... I am not going to spoil the days events...

Serpentine Lake | - PJ Coarse Fishing Blog

Or just go to pjcoarsefishing.fishinblogs.com and click Cleveley Bridge Fish from the Menu, Serpentine lake.

The fishery have also made some improvements for this season, they include a new area near the toilets to wash and new pegs to Swanbrook Lake. I like to see improvements and investment in fisheries, it shows they care, I also list them on the blog :)

pjcoarsefishing

Reaction score
I had another session on Serpentine Lake yesterday.

Weather was not good, in fact it was freezing cold in the wind and we are just a month off 'Mid Summers Day' crazy really.

Anyway, it was a mixed day but great to try out my new rod.

More information, pictures and updates on the blog at

Serpentine Lake | - PJ Coarse Fishing Blog

Short link to home page if above doesn't work

- PJ Coarse Fishing Blog | PJ coarse fishing – Coarse Fishing venues – Fishing for disabled – my coarse fishing experiences – Fishing is more than just catching fish

I am not a match man just a leisure angler, but it is nice to catch and to just enjoy a days fishing. Warmer weather would help ;o)