What is your favourite......

wes79

Reaction score
Fishing Magic advertisement?

Do we all see the same one (I'm getting "your BAHAMAS")....coupled with Heinz sauces....

a bit of a random one.

:D

B

binka

Download Adblock Wes and they're a thing of the past.

It's been the subject of conversation before and I think we all see different ads based on our browsing history, I used to share my laptop with my ex and always got adverts for "a bra that rewinds time" :confused:

Anyway I ordered one in black and one in white and the moobs have never looked in better shape :D

wes79

Reaction score
Bit weird innit,

Was thinking of making a snack and Heinz popped up, read me mind, 5/1 Lea&Perrins next....

will download adblocker.

cheers....

bennygesserit

Reaction score
honest I started getting ads for golfing holidays , which confused me , then my lad walked in with a driver he had bought and was off to the driving range with - ominous or what ?

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Weight watcher meals and women in bikinis at the moment. My daughter is dieting for a trip to Greece in the summer.

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Jeg jobber for et norsk selskap så logge inn via en norsk server, dermed alle reklame er i norsk - mye mer interessant . . . . . . .

[add smiley scandinavian face > > > > HERE, or is that Her? LOL]

maggot_dangler

Reaction score
You have all told Facebook Twitter & Google way too much you have tracking cookies hiding away that are telling the google ads tracker what you and your families are up to and being targeted that way .

Remove a lot of the cookies and make each site Ask you for permission to place cookies then dont let them be placed .

As to just where the cookies hide on Windblows or macentoy i do not know linux only premises here .

Oh and run the latest Firefox or Chrome/Chromium but put IE in the trash and it's latest incarnation .

I see MS have announced that they have faith in the security of their new Browser therefore you can be certain it is full of holes and NSA back doors

PG ..

Last edited:

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
I nearly fell for the one that said Mothers Day is May 10th. It probably is somewhere in the world but not in my house. Mind you I was a bit nervous last Sunday just in case. Mrs S is not someone you want to forget to buy a card for..be that Mothers Day,birthday or anniversary. Very dangerous.

greenie62

Reaction score
I nearly fell for the one that said Mothers Day is May 10th. It probably is somewhere in the world but not in my house.....

Hi S-Kippy,
I think that's the American for Mothers Day - the UK version is the 4th Sunday in Lent - another moveable Christian Festival! My brother got some disapproving comments from the family when he went to work in the USA for 3 months a few years ago! :eek:
It was little consolation to Mam when a "Mommy's Day" card turned up a week before her Birthday in May! :rolleyes: - he's never been allowed to forget this since! :eek:mg:

wes79

Reaction score
that reminds me,
port wine gums straight from the fridge taste good and last longer

& must get that order of china hemp seed sorted.

if only there was an add function on here, using ideas to get the last pound out my pocket matching my search engine criteria LOL

Last edited:

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

I know this was not the intention of this post and I know we like to keep things lighthearted but one picture from the original link jumped out at me and clicking on it led me to this shocking website,
10 Beautiful Chinese Women Executed Over the Past 30 Years – chinaSMACK

After a nice night out and a few beers with my daughter and her boyfriend which left me feeling more than a little mellow this sent a horrible chill down my spine.

God bless those poor girls, whatever their crimes that punishment is barbaric and a reminder of whatever we may think of China as a world power and an economic success story, when it comes to human rights they are still fixed firmly in the dark ages.

Last edited: