Hello

tominator

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've just joined up here and am looking forward to starting up fishing again after a long break due to work and family commitments.

Now my kids are a bit older I have decided to take it up again, and whilst I feel a bit out of touch I'm sure not much has changed in the last 10 years or so...

Anyway, there seems to be lots of useful advice and interesting topics on these forums so I hope to be sticking around to get myself back up to speed!

Thanks,
Tom

bennygesserit

Reaction score
Hello all,

I've just joined up here and am looking forward to starting up fishing again after a long break due to work and family commitments.

Now my kids are a bit older I have decided to take it up again, and whilst I feel a bit out of touch I'm sure not much has changed in the last 10 years or so...

Anyway, there seems to be lots of useful advice and interesting topics on these forums so I hope to be sticking around to get myself back up to speed!

Thanks,
Tom

Welcome to the forum Tom what kind of fishing did you have in mind ?

tominator

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum Tom what kind of fishing did you have in mind ?

Hi, I used to do coarse fishing in lakes and canals, mostly float fishing, and plan to start back in the same...thanks for the welcome too.

ken more

Reaction score
Hello Tom and welcome. Good luck with your fishing.