Grand-Daughter

slaphead

Reaction score
Sorry but b***** the fishing, our 5th grandchild has just arrived weighing a healthy 9lb 8oz. :w

Windy

Reaction score
Have the scales been checked ?

[edit]On a more serious note my most sincere congratulations and best wishes for the family, Mother and baby[/edit]

Last edited:

terry m

Reaction score
Congratulations Slaphead.

My first grandchild, a beautiful girl, arrived last December. She has been an absolute joy.

:)

B

binka

Congratulations fella, good luck to the little 'un and don't forget to wet the baby's head :w :w :w

greenie62

Reaction score
All the very best to you and yours - with 2 grandsons at least it was Ok to take 'em fishin' - but girls!? :confused: - net repairs? fly-tying? start thinking now!
Good luck :thumbs:

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Just short of a double, that's a real specimen. :w

Congratulations to all involved and it has to be said that must have been hard work on the hottest day of the year.

Well done to the Mum. Anyone who still thinks the ladies are the weaker sex should try passing a bowling ball.

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
That's really great new Slaphead !!

Number one or number five, it's still a very special time for you and your family..

Enjoy every minute and don't forget to post a picture.......AFTER the 7lb chub, of course !!!

Great stuff !

Fishing?? What fishing !!!

bracket

Reaction score
Congratulations Slaphead. 9lbs 8oz, wow in my day that would have been a good section win on the Trent. Pete.

sumtime

Reaction score
Congratulations, Slaphead, I've got five grandkids, all girls, yer can still take them fishin' and other sports, just costs you an arm and a leg. :)

slaphead

Reaction score
Thanks everyone.

She is eating like a horse (like her grand-dad), and has full head of hair (unlike her grand-dad). Unfortunately, she seems to have inherited the family lug-holes. :D

But she's beautiful, never-the-less.

We will all be away together, along with our other grand-daughters in August. Staying at Tydden Sargent fishery on Anglesey.

So I'll be showing the older 'uns how not to do it.:)