Reaction score
Hi guys
What's the best trolley to buy ?
Solid tryres or inflable ?
Thanks

Last edited:

flightliner

Reaction score
Rob v-- so many variables, my choice was finding one that would fit in the tiny space available in my garage, which cancelled out several first choices.

peter crabtree

AKA Simon, 1953 - 2022 (RIP)
Reaction score
It depends on the terrain you are likely to encounter when you take it out.
Solid tyres are hopeless on gravel for instance. Pneumatic tyres can mysteriously go flat or puncture over brambles or flattened barbed wire fences making hard work for you to pull along. Most trolleys have a standard slide on and off fitting and spares are relatively cheap, so buy a pair of each...job done..

pf0x

Reaction score
Bit of a minefield. Depends what type of fishing you do?

You can get huge carp style ones for Match fishing. Trolleys that convert into platforms for you to sit on. You can get wheel adaptor kits for some seat boxes.

What are sitting on/fishing for?

iain t

Reaction score
Regarding Pneumatic tyres. I never over inflate them and also fill them with green gel stuff from Halfords. It stays fluid in the inner tube but as soon as a puncture happens it seals the hole. The gel that's not needed to seal the hole stays fluid.
As for which choice of barrow it is a personal thing and what you intend to load it with. As the old saying goes try before you buy

Keith M

Reaction score
Whatever you decide to get; please don't fish anywhere near me if it's one of those with hard plastic wheels that you can hear coming from a long way off and which scare every fish for miles LOL.

PLEASE !!!

Keith

Last edited: