ello :)

vinda

Reaction score
ello all :)

I'm Louis from Manchester, just recently got back into fishing after an 8 year break.

I've dabbled with cage/method feeders, method landed my best bream.
I used to fish with lures/spinners, got my best pike with an ondex spinner then lost the spinner to a snag. :mad:
But float fishing is my preferred method and I don't really care what I catch big or small I just enjoy it, although I did catch a goldfish the other day from my local park which is a 1st for me. :D

http://postimage.org/

greenie62

Reaction score
Hi Lou,
Welcome to the mad-house! Another Lancy to swell the ranks!
Like the Goldie - one of my local waters has a good number of them - they look absolutely magical when you catch them on a summer evening - the way they glow as they come up from the depths!
Tight Lines!

Titus

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That is the beauty of town centre pools, you never know what you are going to get. One cast it's a goldfish and the next might be a bike, or, as happened no more than 1/2 mile from where I sit, a loaded sawn-off shotgun.

vinda

Reaction score
Hi Lou,
Welcome to the mad-house! Another Lancy to swell the ranks!
Like the Goldie - one of my local waters has a good number of them - they look absolutely magical when you catch them on a summer evening - the way they glow as they come up from the depths!
Tight Lines!

Yeah when I saw the bright orange coming up I thought wtf is that :D

That is the beauty of town centre pools, you never know what you are going to get. One cast it's a goldfish and the next might be a bike, or, as happened no more than 1/2 mile from where I sit, a loaded sawn-off shotgun.

That's one catch I wouldn't want to land lol

Thanks for the warm welcome

vinda

Reaction score
Like yer username vinda, Lou :) ;)

Haha you got it in one, an old mate decided he was gonna call me vinda when the fat les vindaloo song came on in the pub and it stuck, almost everyone called me vinda from that day. :mad: