ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Yes, we all crave what we cannot have-but if you could name a rod,a reel or any other item of gear to be next to your bed on Christmas morning,what would it be?????

If the response is good I might even start a service that sends wives a list of the gearrequired once youv'e paid me £20 quid........must be a winner!!!

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Dear Santa, i would love a nice light trotting rod for xmas please it doesn't have to be anything fancy /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

S

Sean Meeghan

You know, I don't think tackle for Christmas is such a good idea anymore. I've now got a reasonable rod and reel for most types of fishing and anyway most of the pleasure is in the choosing of the item of tackle.

Am I a sad git?

pcpaulh

Reaction score
Iwant a greys progidy jerkbait 40 - 120g which seems to be impossible to find instock anywhere and is disconinued *sigh*

Anyone got one to sell?

S

Sean Meeghan

Give Dave Lumb a call Christian - he does better rods than Greys

pcpaulh

Reaction score
I know Sean but the Greys was only £70. Lumbys rods were the only other ones that were completly what I wanted although it's £50 more and I'd have to wait a while for it. Not a problem if it was for Christmas but I was just going to buy it now.

Alas, will have to think about it /forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Neneman Nick

Reaction score
Dear santa,

i have been a very very very good boy this year.Please can you bring me a nice abu multiplier to compliment my jerkbait rod for my christmas gift.

Lots of hugs and kisses,

Nick.

PS....If your reindeers shit on my driveway again this year,i`ll give you a damn good hiding !!!

R

Ron 'The Hat' Clay (ACA)

I would like a nice Barder 8 foot #5 split cane fly rod but not the way they make it. I would want the handle designed to my spec.

Coupled with that a nice Orvis CFO reel.

/forum/smilies/hot_smiley.gif

Richard Farrow

Reaction score
BAAAAHHHHH HUMBUG.

No mention should be made of you know what until 1/12 each year. I'm already

'p*%"$%d' off with it. Stuff in the shops and adverts on TV

C

Cakey

ok ...I will

dont give a sh*t what I get....I love Christmas

bog off Posh

Peter Jacobs

Staff member
Reaction score
Me too Cakey, its the best time of the entire year.

Between now and then though I have a Birthday, so I am planning on a new 16m pole, after all, you cannot fish Syndicate lake at any shorter distance.

It'll come in useful next Saturday methinks.

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
I would like either a nice centre pin or a new decent pole /forum/smilies/embarassed_smiley.gif

Wendy Perry 2

Reaction score
Claudia i just got a nice centre pin in pink /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gifi just need a decent rod to go with it /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Cakey...

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
<blockquote class=quoteheader>Wendy Perry 2 wrote (see)</blockquote><blockquote class=quote>

Claudia i just got a nice centre pin in pink /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gifi just need a decent rod to go with it /forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif

Cakey... </blockquote>In pink? you having a laugh aren't ya!?/forum/smilies/surprised_smiley.gif/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif......s'pose it's better than a camo one, at least you will find it again if you drop it/forum/smilies/big_smile_smiley.gif