Bib and brace

john step

Reaction score
Just a heads up to anyone wanting a new bib and brace. I've just had an advert email from Chapmans and have ordered a Sundridge bib and brace that they are having a sale off. I've had Sundridge bib and brace before and they are quite good. Going for just under £30 plus postage.

B

binka

Thanks for that John, I'm in the market for a new one and think I might take a punt... If it's Sundridge it will likely be very good quality.

flightliner

Reaction score
Good piece of kit Sundridge.I once won a one piece job at an old NASA meet/ photographic competition.I already had one and was fortunate to be able to swap it at a local tackle shop for an item of equel value-- a John Wilson medium quiver-- .
A well known angler told me bankside later in the year that they were " ****" and told me I should buy one that he was sporting that day, er-- no thankfully, as over the next couple of years he was in the angling press wearing a diffrant item of winter kit each time.Mine was still going strong nearly ten years later.;)

B

binka

A well known angler told me bankside later in the year that they were " ****" and told me I should buy one that he was sporting that day

I recognise the style flight, would his first name spell the same backwards by any chance? ;) :)