Catching The Impossible Book

Greg Whitehead

Reaction score
First copies of Martin Bowler and Hugh Miles' book Catching The Impossible, charting the pair's incredible angling adventures while filming their eight part series, has just landed in the office.

Suffice to say, if you like your angling books thenyou'd be a complete noddy if you didn't move heaven and earth to get your hands on a copy asap. No expense has been spared. And I mean none. They've even got reknowed wildlife artist Rodger McPhail to do 30 illustrations for the book. The pictures, many taken by AT photographer Mick Rouse or Hugh himself, are stunning and the copy is well written and all checked by AT associate editor Steve Partner.

Quite simply it's superb. I've ordered a leather bound already. One AT member went so far as to claim it's the best angling book for years. To be fair, when Martin (or anyone else for that matter) writes better copythan Yates then I'll eat my Harrison Flood rods.... but you won't be disappointed with the book, even at a hefty £31.45 including P&P.

Well done Martin and Hugh. Now get the series on terrestrial TV where it deserves to be!

Greg Whitehead

Reaction score
Unfortunately not Mike, Martin's almost a tight as Hugh! You don't make money in business by giving stuff away.

For details of how to get your hands on a copy you'll have to getthe Tuesday, October 21 edition of AT because I haven't got the finite details to hand I'm afraid.

S

Sean Meeghan

If you want to save yourselves a bit of money and the embarrasment of being seen buying a copy of AT, send me£1 in the post and I'll send you the details of how to get a copy.

Gary Newman

Reaction score
Or you could always get the details from next week's Angler's Mail...

Seriously though, looks fantastic and can't wait to read it when my copy arrives in the morning.

A

Andy "the Dog" Nellist (SAA) (ACA)

Just bought the book and the dvd on advance order from the link filynet provided

Michael Townsend 3

Reaction score
Just bought my book. It should while away those long blank hours this winter.

I might get the DVDs for Christmas if I'm a good boy/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif