fishing the method

M

Mark Bullen

Is the method only good for gravel pit carp or does it work good in lakes as well

C

Cakey

Mark are you still after the carp in Stanstead Abbotts if so what lake????

M

Mark Bullen

cakey u dont understand my question does the method work well in lakes

S

Steve Parsons

A Carp is a carp ,is a carp.I remember reading that somewhere.Carp in lakes and canals and rivers too are all the same.
They can all be fished for with the method,though other species may like the presentation too!

C

Cakey

Mark
I do understand your question ,remember Im not as fik as you.
What I was going to say is that the method would probably work in the Pretty Lake,the Stock and the Banjo.
The Abbotts lake the method would probably not work as the fish are not forth coming and baits normally stay in for a couple of days at a time and the silver fish would have eaten all the groundbait before the carp appeared !
Remember theres about 20 carp in 33acres.

I

Ian Welch

Mark I suggest you contact me at RMC Angling for the truth about Stanstead Abbotts.

G

GYPSY DAVE

Nice to see that the truth is being chased and the postings stop at "It was a rumour"
IAN: saw you post on the coarse site. Nice to see you and please feel free to chip in to the Carp site, and/or sponsor our (carp site) "Charidee Match"that is making "loadsa Friends" on that site.
Again, Nice to see you!

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Full and factual details about Stanstead Abbotts can be found here:
<a href=http://www.rmcangling.co.uk/group_venues/stanstead_abbotts.phtml>Stanstead Abbotts</A>

M

Mark Bullen

thanx graham but this page is wrong and it should be updated because you can only fish the stock and the banjo

GrahamM

Managing Editor
Reaction score
Then the obvious answer is to contact Ian Welch at RMC Angling for an update, as he has already suggested.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
'Thanx Blanker' love it!

Nice to see you've met your match Cakey! and if he's 14 and fik, and keeps putting one over on you!

well. I'll leave the rest to imagination!

C

Cakey

Stuart
hes the same as you when I whooped your ass 5-1 you choose to ignore,you only post the one when you beat me 2-1.

Stuart Dennis

Reaction score
Yawn, Yawn, Yawn, Yawn when getting old the memory must be the first to go Yawn, Yawn, Yawn, Yawn.

Lets put the record straight …….

5 -1 Cakey – Gravesend
2 – 1 Stuart – Hertfordshire
1 – 0 Stuart – Linton, Manor Farm

I’d forgotten how bitter you had become. From the record above, you can see I let you get away with the first match, that was pity more than skill BTW.

Don’t keep worrying mate, I’ll look after you at the carp-compo, I’ll help you along and show you a few tricks to help you catch mate!

Love-Ya

C

Cakey

Sorry thrush oops I mean God oops again I mean Stuart
How can you count Lintons when I was not even there due to a sick wife is not very charitable at all but then again its you !
see you when I get back if I catch I'll count it against you.

lots of love and xxxxxxxxx
CAKEY