River trent with b/b an pub

caelan

Reaction score
HI tanglers
want any info on places to stay on the river trent in a pub with B/B
Hopefully with there own stretch of the river not to much to ask I one our mates cant walk far plus he don't like to carry his gear cheers any news will do

B

binka

This should keep you busy for a while...

River?Trent?Navigation?Pub?Guide

If you don't manage to find what you're looking for all in one and want some decent day ticket stretches on the lower middle Trent separate to the pub/b&b then let me know and i'll point you in the right direction.

caelan

Reaction score
CHEERS BINKA
Iwill have a good look at the list an see what they have in b/b an fishing
well done an thanks a lot I may still need a list of day ticket stretches of the trent

B

binka

Thinking about your mate and ideally being able to park behind your peg here are a few, the pick of the crop I will list first…

Kelham Hall – Parking behind pegs
Fishing

Smeatons – Parking behind pegs but best to book as a quite compact stretch of river with a handful of pegs immediately downstream of Muskham Bridge…
River fishing in the East Midlands. Smeaton's Lakes

Bob’s Island, Newark – Parking behind peg but gets fished a lot, tickets on bank from bailiff

Fiskerton & Rolleston – Nottingham Piscatorial Society waters fishable on a day ticket purchased in advance from Fiskerton post office, parking not immediately behind pegs but within a hundred yards or so of the river
Nottingham Piscatorial Society � Day Tickets

Plus many, many more depending on which reach of the river you want to fish, hopefully there will be a few more suggestions for you.

flightliner

Reaction score
The lincoln water at Laughterton, about £4 pd car right behind you, tidal water, I think the carpenters arms in the village does b&b.
Ps- just looked at Binkas list of pubs for the tidal, avoid the bridge inn at Dunham as I believe its closed at the moment. The ferry boat at laneham is a good venue, good food and day tickets bankside with car behind you.

Last edited:

caelan

Reaction score
CHEERS BINKA
IF you have time to list any more I will find time to read them all and I can then pass them on to my pals THANK YOU

The Sogster

Reaction score
I would echo Laneham had some great days there.
Always found it best when the tide was going out. The waterskiers could be a pain in the arris though.