Cartoon Caption Competition No.12

FishingMagic

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Who IS this poor soul? Why is he getting a tongue-lashing? Your theories would be greatly appreciated...
files.php

http://bit.ly/1U91BwC

Reaction score
Mrs. Gates gives Bill her first thoughts on Windows 10.

---------- Post added at 10:59 ---------- Previous post was at 10:50 ----------

Carrie Fisher and Harrison Ford rehearse their opening scene in the force coming Star Wars VII.

greenie62

Reaction score
"What have I told you about NOT putting squats in the fridge?"

Windy

Reaction score
Nicky* reminds Windy why he goes fishing**

* PS. Anyone forwarding this to my other half will die a slow and painful death. Right after Nicky has finished administering my s and p d :eek:mg:

** instead of mowing the lawn, washing the dishes, redecorating the kitchen, laying a new sitting room carpet, ironing, and.... The list goes on. :wh

---------- Post added at 12:28 ---------- Previous post was at 12:18 ----------

"it's about time you caught a decent fish and claimed the british roach record, you stupid, ******* a***e head!"

I'm damned if I can work out what the asterisks stand for.... "Daywalker..." has two more letters than that ?

Reaction score
On the morning after he wedded his new bride Susan Boyle, the world's unluckiest man, Mr Arthur Foreskin breaks down and recounts the time, as a child, that he wrote a letter to Jim 'll Fix it and asked to meet Gary Glitter.

B

binka

I guess that Chris Lythe 'pin wasn't her idea of the ideal pressie for her golden wedding anniversary...

Reaction score
David Banner's new wife is about to find out that she has pushed him too far.

---------- Post added at 14:54 ---------- Previous post was at 14:40 ----------

Paul knew that he needed a delicate approach when raising the subject of 'rimming' and he quickly realised that he had serioulsy misjudged his timing.