New fishing channel!!

otbangling

Reaction score
Hi guys and girls. At the start of the year myself and a few friends set up a youtube fishing channel. We are slowly getting things together and the quality of our videos is always improving. We have already caught a number of quality fish for the cameras from thirty pound Carp to big Barbel. Our fan base is also growing but we need as much support as we can get and even people willing to take part in sharing their angling experiences. Here is a link to the channel.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdlGED8IzYhLxMZHQHDOBzQ

If you enjoy any of our content please like and subscribe. We have big plans for competitions, new video series, catch of the month vids and lots more. We also have a blog and facebook group. We really want to build a community of anglers similar to those that can be found on this forum all sharing their fishing experiences and adventures!

We welcome any feedback positive or negative. As all we want is to give angling more of the spotlight it deserves!

Cheers.

Last edited:

slaphead

Reaction score
I've subscribed, I'm always on the lookout for new vids to watch and things to learn.

otbangling

Reaction score
Thank you. That's all we are trying to do really have something to look back on and reflect our sessions but also share tactics, venues and just general banter with other anglers.

tincatim

Reaction score
Welcome to the site. I've subscribed and had a look at some of your videos, they seem pretty well made. The chub on the Avon one caught my eye.

Will you be sharing your experience and adventures on the forum as well as YouTube?