In praise of ‘them that do’

FishingMagic

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
image.jpg

Read Martin Salter's blog...

http://www.fishingmagic.com/news_events/headlines/18110-in-praise-of-‘them-that-do’.html

Cliff Hatton

Reaction score
Nice one, Martin...I've always admired those who say they'll do it - then actually do it!

john step

Reaction score
Yes its the same with working parties. The few of us that work hard on our fishery are constantly being told what should be done by those that have no intention of ever helping.

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
I agree 100% with the OP, in that folk who give huge amounts of time and effort freely, and work tirelessly behind the scenes for the good of angling, deserve the respect and admiration of all fellow anglers....
In the past I have read some disparaging remarks about Mr Salter which may, or may not have credence, but personally I tend to use ' speak as you find ' as my guide and that is what I'm doing in this case.
Sometimes, in quieter moments I wish I had made more effort over the years to help others around my chosen sport, but I do offer help in some minor ways on a one to one basis, so I'm not a totally lost cause !

No, the man gets my vote for ' getting on with it ', regardless..

Oh, and by the way, I really don't want to here from anyone who might feel the need to give me ' the other side ' of the story !!

Last edited: