Indoor Angling

trotter2

Reaction score
Like a lot of commercial fishing its sadly becoming a farce.
No interest in anything like that.

naxian62

Reaction score
If this is what it takes to get kids off the streets and out of trouble, I applaud all involved.
Brilliant project.

steve2

Reaction score
While I don't agree with it, I can see it as place as a training ground, it is no more false than any other commercial fishery.
Be they over stocked a carp holes or over stocked big fish water.

sam vimes

Reaction score
Why do I get the distinct feeling that some are commenting without actually watching the video?

This isn't somewhere that Joe Bloggs can turn up, hand over cash and fish. It may be a fishery, of sorts, but it isn't a commercial. It's not the future of fishing, it's a very different type of classroom for naughty kids.

wa1115

Reaction score
Sorry but don't see how this will get kids involved. Yeah they will turn up do a bit of learning, stay out the cold and catch a few fish. But what happens when reality kicks in on a freezing cold, wet January morning? The Xbox will go on and that'll be it for 24 hours.

ciprinus

Reaction score
i just seems to be a new way of getting the kids off the street while giving them some life skills.
i think that the way they run the lads (and lasses) thru the feeding and care side of the sport is a deffo plus, then the aquaponics? good sound career start in weed growing there lol
poor old stevie looks like a fish out of water tho, gonna rag him merciless when i see him hahaha!!

john step

Reaction score
Why do I get the distinct feeling that some are commenting without actually watching the video?

This isn't somewhere that Joe Bloggs can turn up, hand over cash and fish. It may be a fishery, of sorts, but it isn't a commercial. It's not the future of fishing, it's a very different type of classroom for naughty kids.

Agree 100% Without listening to what was being said I would have thought "whatever bloody next". However if it starts these youngsters on the straight and narrow and gets them into proper fishing...well done.

Harvey

Reaction score
But what happens when reality kicks in on a freezing cold, wet January morning? The Xbox will go on and that'll be it for 24 hours.
Then I dress like an eskimo, grab my auger and rods and go icefishing.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What a brilliant idea, could do with more centres like that around the UK educating youngsters.

nogoodboyo

Reaction score
Most freezing cold January mornings they'll be off to school.
Some anglers need a few sessions on a commercial before they venture out onto
a canal or river. Some kids need something like this before they go to a commercial.