Trent at girton

Reaction score
Hi
Can anyone help me, am trying to find out about Girton length,
Need to know about how steep the banks are (health reasons) and with it being on the outside of a bend, is the feeder work done at a 1/3 to 1/2 way across,hope someone can help me. Thanks in anticipation.

thecrow

Reaction score
If its the piece that Newark Piscatorial have perhaps an e mail to them or a phone call to a tackle shop in the area would produce some information.

Reaction score
If its the piece that Newark Piscatorial have perhaps an e mail to them or a phone call to a tackle shop in the area would produce some information.
Thanks for that! the section I aim to fish is the Scunthorpe Pisces section, about 11 pegs I think finding it hard to get any info on any of their waters,unable to access the website,have contacted them informing of my problem I am a member. But don't seem to be getting any where,hoping to get the info before Friday when I aim to go.

Reaction score
Thanks for that John,have fished at Collingham was a regular 5 years ago used to fish about 3 pegs lower than the ones you mentioned, and in the meadow peg on the other you mentioned. Not fished the Trent for 5 years now I'm returning I want to give other areas a go.

Reaction score
Thanks for that flatlined,how are the banks are they steep?will struggle on steep banks health reasons.

---------- Post added at 13:59 ---------- Previous post was at 13:11 ----------

Sorry I should have said flightliner

flightliner

Reaction score
Looking on the photograph on the Scunthorpe pisces site the banks do not look steep

Crow, I once fished the pegs just below the first fence one night in a thunderstorm, never ever seen lightning like it. It was intense with strikes that lasted several seconds that turned the clock back to daylight hours, you could see all the way over to Suttton on the far bank and onwards to Newark, an amasing sight.
Later , travelling down the lane in lashing rain it was impossible to avoid the thousands of frogs that were out enjoying the wet night air--- incredible night.

thecrow

Reaction score
Crow, I once fished the pegs just below the first fence one night in a thunderstorm, never ever seen lightning like it. It was intense with strikes that lasted several seconds that turned the clock back to daylight hours, you could see all the way over to Suttton on the far bank and onwards to Newark, an amasing sight.
Later , travelling down the lane in lashing rain it was impossible to avoid the thousands of frogs that were out enjoying the wet night air--- incredible night.

Sort of night to be in front of the TV I think although I love lightening.