I thought I'd seen everything in fishing accessories...

B

binka

Three times now that I've sent off for a pair and I've still not received 'em :wh

Harvey

Reaction score
I could put one of those to good use...

But what about drones? How long will it take before carpanglers are using drones for placing their rigs, dropping bait and freebies, and scouting the swim for fish? Carp commercials will soon be hiring air controllers, and there will be power outlets on every swim. Mind my words!

laguna

Reaction score
Already out there Harvey :eek:mg: I predicted it would happen 2 years ago, the logical (or is that illogical?) next step up (and down) from a bait boat! The one I saw could lift and drop 1Kg of bait precisely anywhere on the lake using GPS coords. I imagine it easy enough to fit a wolf on board if so inclined.

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Already out there Harvey :eek:mg: I predicted it would happen 2 years ago, the logical (or is that illogical?) next step up (and down) from a bait boat! The one I saw could lift and drop 1Kg of bait precisely anywhere on the lake using GPS coords. I imagine it easy enough to fit a wolf on board if so inclined.

Precision bombing ? Now you're talking ! I wouldn't mind one of those to deposit 1 kg of cow sh!t on the idiots that blind me with their headtorches or drive me nuts with their alarms/mobiles.

And if things get really slow I could dive bomb their bait boats ! Sink the Bismark !

dorsetandchub

Reaction score
All good until the wife looks at the pic and says.....where's your wedding ring?

---------- Post added at 13:42 ---------- Previous post was at 13:39 ----------

Precision bombing ? Now you're talking ! I wouldn't mind one of those to deposit 1 kg of cow sh!t on the idiots that blind me with their headtorches or drive me nuts with their alarms/mobiles.

And if things get really slow I could dive bomb their bait boats ! Sink the Bismark !

Mmmmmm....how long have you had these angry feelings? Lie down on your bivvy bed and tell me about your Mother.....:)

S-Kippy

Reaction score
Stuck on the chuffin M25 somewhere between Heathro
Mmmmmm....how long have you had these angry feelings? Lie down on your bivvy bed and tell me about your Mother.....:)

I'm in pre season training, Phil. Predator fishing starts at Bury Hill today so I need to get ornery before my first trip as there will still be a few Carper's about to row with until it gets too cold to wear shorts . Grrrrr !

P

pointngo

I reckon the angling comic photographers hand these out, based on the pics of all the (cough!) 20lb & 30lb pike that'll be hitting the weeklies soon. :rolleyes:

Allegedly some of the "top" names have been using them for years.. allegedly. :D