iOS 9.2

seth49

Reaction score
Just updated to this,the second update of apples iOS 9.
I have had problems with fishing magic pages, it wasnt loading the pages first time,
Kept redoing them, this update seems to have fixed it.?

chrissh

Reaction score
I had the same problem this is the second update in a week, updated this morning now working ok
They must have had a glitch with the first update to put another out so fast

greenie62

Reaction score
Just updated to this,the second update of apples iOS 9...

Sorry to appear picky - but the latest minor update is to iOS 9.0.2 - hopefully it will be a few more weeks/months before they have to do the next major update to 9.1, then onto 9.2! :eek:

I must admit that it is unusual for Apple to have to do this many minor updates so close to the main release! - catching bad habits off Microsoft!:rolleyes::eek:mg:

Hope it's Ok now :thumbs:

bennygesserit

Reaction score
I had to start using chrome rather than safari for this reason

Anyone seen the new IPAD ? it has 360 * the graphical power of the original IPAD 230 * the processor , as powerful as 80 % of the laptops currently on the market plus a 12.9 inch screen !

chrissh

Reaction score
I had to start using chrome rather than safari for this reason

Anyone seen the new IPAD ? it has 360 * the graphical power of the original IPAD 230 * the processor , as powerful as 80 % of the laptops currently on the market plus a 12.9 inch screen !

I haven’t seen the new bigger iPad. But have just got myself the iPad air 2 it like s**t of a shovel compared to my older iPad, Faster start-up & browsing the bumph they give you on it says that it’s 180 times faster than the previse IPad

bennygesserit

Reaction score
I haven’t seen the new bigger iPad. But have just got myself the iPad air 2 it like s**t of a shovel compared to my older iPad, Faster start-up & browsing the bumph they give you on it says that it’s 180 times faster than the previse IPad

yes my ipad 2 is slow as **** ( first world problems )

from which I quote

The barista put milk in my espresso machiato, making it very heavy and nearly undrinkable. I manned up and drank it.