Rhodes Lodges

jay plant

Reaction score
hello everyone, i`m looking for a bit of advice on Rhodes Lodges, i was looking to night fish the venue but ive heard some ugly rumours about the place also when ive been up there for a look around nobody is fishing, ive looked on the facebook page but there has been no new posts since 2012. thanks in advance for any help/advice given.

arthur2sheds

Reaction score
My Brother-in-law lives in Walkden... he said give it a miss..... unless you like Dogging Drugs and GBH...:eek:

wanderer

Reaction score
Don't do drugs, but don't mind watching a bit of dogging and a good punch up with some undesirables always makes me feel good, where do I book , sounds lovely, hee, hee.

jay plant

Reaction score
sounds like a grand day out.........think i`ll give it a miss till the colder weather sets in it might be a bit quieter then, shame really because ive heard theres a good head of carp in there with a few mid 20`s.

jay plant

Reaction score
well decided to give it a go 2 of us going early saturday.......i`ll see if i can get some photos of the goings on.... unless someone nicks my camera.
im not going to let a few idiots ruin what could be a good lake.

wanderer

Reaction score
well decided to give it a go 2 of us going early saturday.......i`ll see if i can get some photos of the goings on.... unless someone nicks my camera.
im not going to let a few idiots ruin what could be a good lake.

Take your boxer shorts while your young enough, no seriously mate good luck, let me know if you get a hot blonde, hee, hee.