How do you use your bait boat

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
Hi Nick, Last couple of trips have come to a blank but just over 30 cats since july, 26lb still the biggest. I have big plans for the catfishing next year and ive entered a 3 day catfish competition in June, so high hopes there. A trip to france and I found quite a few good catfish waters to try next year too. Hows the fishing been with yourself nick any cats? Regards Dan

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
Dan,

I hope you realize that you would need a farrrrr bigger baitboat for the cats /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
How the fishing been claudia? I`m looking forward to the FM catfish-in, I hope we can do more than 1 next year plus I plan to have many trips to Elphicks next year, god I cant wait

Claudia Crowther

Reaction score
lol you really go the catfish fever haven't you?

Been concetrating on my sea fishing in the past few weeks.....needed a change.

We are fishing the River Severn for 3 days next weekend...hoping to catch my first Zander.

I'd love to fish Elphicks again...it's such a lovely fishery....and the lake still owes me a cat/forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

pcpaulh

Reaction score
That videos quality. I might get myself a remote control boat.

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Im thinking of developing a mini submarine with live torpedoes soI can sink every bloody bait boat built!

Fit only for those that cannot cast........

CatmanDan (emmo Jnr)

Reaction score
I agree with you tee cee, dont know why loads of people have then as it doesnt make you a accurate caster if your sailing it out and dumping a kilo of bait and hook bait wheres the fun in that, plus it twists your line when it takes your bait out. Found the good old method catapult to be my best way of getting bait out in a small area, I found it to be far better as ive already found out. Obviously there are good advantages using these I.e if you cant cast close to a feature and find yourself dangling from a tree on a island etc

C

Cakey

Im ok thanks how are you ?

Ive had a couple of Lea perch but nothing big................................yet/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

Tee-Cee

Reaction score
Perhaps I will meet Cakey on the bank on of these times and he can explain what Im missing........................and a tit is useful......

C

Cakey

yeah sorry got that wrong .....tits are useful ,your not/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif

C

Cakey

I will look for one of my other 99 arguements for baitboats and link it

C

Cakey

put baitboat into search at the top of the page you will find a lot more

C

Cakey

but I admit theres always one that wants to abuse it .......................baitboats that is