2 rod holdall recommendation

Shine

Reaction score
Hi. Because of medical reasons I need to change the way I go fishing. I need to go as light as I can.

At the moment I have a 12ft 3 rod fox evolution holdall.

Can anyone recommend a good 12ft 2 rod holdall?

I have a korum 2 rod quiver in the garage but found the reels bagging together when I carried it so I was after total rod protection. Any suggestion helpful. The only thing I dont want is the nash 2 rod hooligun holdall.

Cheers.

pin addict

Reaction score
my mate had the same problem with the korum so i suggested to him that he buy some standard drennan or similar rod sleeves around a £10and use the inside his korum holdall and problem solved,or get thelargest sized neoprene reel cases around £2.99 from mullarkies special offer at the moment

paul

Shine

Reaction score
Thanks for the help paul.

I bought a WYCHWOOD EXTREMIS 2 ROD HOLDALL for £24.99 inc delivery. I have jrc rod tip protectors and trekker reel pouch protectors in the garage should it not be padded enough.

Reaction score
May i ask what is specifically wrong with the hooligun 2 rod ????

Ryan

PS I am not a fan of nash but was wandering what problems there are with it or if it is just the usual nash thing

Reaction score
Oh Just the usual reasons then.

Was asked about it the other day and I said I wouldn't (Get One) but was just wondering if there was a distinct problem with them.

Ryan