What's Wrong With FM Lately?

Reaction score
  1. It is VERY slow when making posts or clicking on anything.
  2. The spell checker rarely works.
  3. Button operation is erratic.
  4. I regularly get the 'Application Error' page and either get bounced to the home page or it just hangs up.

What's going on? Come on trekkies get it sorted.

Anyone else find similar?

Neil Mcmurran

Reaction score
sometimes when trying to post it chucks me out and I cant get back in, but I am having trouble with my yahoo mail account too /forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

Reaction score
Add to that when I log on it goes back to the homepage rather than remain on the forum pages as it used to!

I have emailed magicalia about the spell check -clearly to no effect.

Conspiracy theorists must now conclude either

a) The techies are aliens from another world who only visit on occasions - hence the delays. This theory is certainly the one that Ed is absolutely certain is true...and he'll kill anybody who disagrees with them

b) Magicalia was a front company through which Graham "Slasher" Marsden and the mysterious "Monicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" laundered their gains through the illicit world wide"Barbel Rod" and "Fishing Magic- great Prizes" scams - actually these were merely decoys for the scratch cards with which they flooded the popular angling magazine market. Now "Monicaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa" has been poached by the enemy - Marsbar is looking for a new menacing moll with marbles.

Poshers

Graham Whatmore

Reaction score
Oh! so it isn't just me that finds the site has slowed down, quite considerably sometimes. Things will never be the same without the pilot so I suppose we should resign ourselves to this fact.

Neil Mcmurran

Reaction score
Paul, sometimes it is fine, then the next minute it wont work at all. I have deleted allsorts in my pc thinking they might have had something to do with it but no change

ayjayem

Reaction score
Hi I had this problem with pages not opening on the site or taking for ever
i stopped using IE and now use google chrome or firefox
give it a go it may help

Reaction score
Moved to Firefox a long time ago - on the recommendation of some chap on an angling forum /forum/smilies/wink_smiley.gif

No problems with Firefox...the problem does seem to be yahell specific...which is annoying as I've been smirkingly patronising to the troubles my sons have had with hotmare for years!!!

Neil Mcmurran

Reaction score
It appears to be working fine at the moment, but how long will it last /forum/smilies/confused_smiley.gif

The Monk

Reaction score
Mines working fine, nearly as fast as Freedating!/forum/smilies/smile_smiley.gif