Please help me

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Ihad a clear out in my garage at the weekend, and the following items were deemed to be surplus to requirements. If noe of you kind souls on FMare interested I will have to go to a c*r b**t sale next weekend, and you don't want to put me through that, do you....?

2 x DAM ‘Power’ Carp Rods. Rated at 3lbs, but more than happy to hurl out pike dead baits. Could probably double up as cat rods, maybe marker or spod rods. They are the slightly less fashionable 11’ length, but they do come in up to the minute camou finish

2 x Ryobi ZR3000 Rear drag reels. 4.9 – 1 retrieve, complete with spare spools and go well with the above rods, but don’t have to

2 x Pro Performance Avon/Quiver Rods 1.25lbs. As used at Clattercote, and just because I aways blank there, doesn’t mean you will if you use these rods

2 x DAM Quick GLX 830M High speed, 6.2-1 retrieve Match/Leger reels. 8 ball bearings, and given the amount of use I put them to, probably almost new inside.

Again, seem to suit the Avon rods above, but don’t have to.

1 x Mukluks Thermal 2 Piece Bib ‘n’ Brace Suit, Size L, worn once

Plus three rods pods

1 x JRC pod triple rod set, in bag complete with buzz bars, rod and butt rests and bobbins, unused

1 x Lightweight take-apart pod, make unknown, but little used

1 x Gardner Stainless Steel fold-up pod. This one is a bit of a rarity, as it is one of the earliest models, which adjusts every which way and has one-touch levelling system.

No reasonable offers refused, first come, first served, as they say. And I have got some pics, if you want to see them just email me at kevin@firstlight-products.co.uk and I send them over by return.

Paul H

Reaction score
Derbyshire: best beer, best cheese, best puddings.
Kevin,

I am interested in the DAM carp rods, I have no idea how much they would have been new and I can't find much reference to them on t'interweb either.

I don't want to make an insulting offer on them so wondered if you couldnudge me in the right direction?

Kevin Perkins

Reaction score
Piers, Ryan

Sent you both mail, haven't seen a reply, is the FM system on the blink......?

Piers Hugh Smith

Reaction score
The first two of my messages have had a glitch but the third one is fine meesage if there is a problem

B

Bully

Kev - I am interested in the JRC Triple rod pod. PM me a price?

And why do you have so much surplus gear??